This website provides information about the Cultural Heritage Information Professionals Workshop, sponsored by the Institute of Museum and Library Services, Florida State University College of Information, and the Ringling Museum of Art.
This workshop will take place April 3-4, 2008, at the John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art in Sarasota, Florida. The Ringling Museum, under the aegis of Florida State University, is the official State Art Museum of Florida, and has recently completed a $76 million dollar expansion and renovation of its 66 acre campus on Sarasota Bay, including a brand-new Library/Education Center, with classrooms and conference facilities.
The Principal Investigator for this project is:
- Paul F. Marty, College of Information, Florida State University
Steering Committee Members include:
- Michele Cloonan, GSLIS, Simmons College
- Phyllis Hecht, Johns Hopkins University
- Raymond Santiago, Miami-Dade Public Library System
- Marjorie Schwarzer, Museum Studies, John F. Kennedy University
- Helen Tibbo, School of Information and Library Science, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- John Wetenhall, Ringling Museum of Art
For more information about this workshop, please see the menu links to the left.